Hardware

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi
      I'm looking for a cheap tablet to practice mobile call of war.
      Does anybody have any recommendations?
      And would anybody happen to use an ipad a1603 for their COW matches?
      Thanks
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • Lol, old models can sometimes malfunction
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Anybody use an iPhone 5 or an ipad mini 1 for Call of War?
      I may be able to swing one of those.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • I have an iphone 5. My fingers are too big to play the game well on the small screen, lol

On the cheaper tablets keep in mind that the game takes a fair bit of processing power to operate. I wouldn't expect the cheapest $40 new tablet would work well.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<