Logout from mobile web

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Logout from mobile web

Two days ago my phone somehow lost my regular login info (for the game). When I brought up the website, it acted like I was not logged in. I didn't realize this, and hit the 'play' button. It then created a temporary user, and started me in a new game. I want to log out as that temporary user so I can log in as my regular user. How do I do that? Simply closing the browser doesn't work. I also tried clearing out the temp files and that didn't help either.
    • When opening the page on mobile you need to use the "login" button instead of the "play" button. The "play" button will create a new account.

If you have created a new account accidentally please follow these steps. If you need help or clarification please reply.

1)First step is to check if you remember your login name and password. You can do this by visiting callofwar.com in any browser and trying the login menu in the upper right corner, or bottom center if on mobile.

2) If you have forgotten your password you can recover it with the "forgot password" link within that login menu by entering the email address attached to that account.

3) If you used the same email address on this new account, that will prevent the "forgot password" link from operating correctly. You will need to change the password on the account that you can access to something else in order to recover the original account. (If you used different email accounts you can skip to step 4)

4) Once you are sure you can can log in to your original account you will need to delete this accidentally created account from the account menu in the lower right corner of the app.

5) You will need to delete the app and reinstall it. This will allow you to use the "login" button and access your original account. As a reminder the "play" button will create a new account again.

I hope this has helped with your query.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • I'm not using the app, I'm using the browser on my phone. I have not updated the new account with any email address. I've tried deleting the account, but it doesn't let me. It says I have to select a reason, but it won't let me click on any of the reasons.
    • Your login info is stored as a browser cookie. You will have to find out how to remove the cookies for Callofwar.com from the browser.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<