Come join Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Come join Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF)

Hello Troops,

Come have fun growing and learning as you go if you need a new alliance, are new to the game, or just want to switch alliances t try something different. Who knows. We can teach each other and help each other as a team does.

Look for Operation Iraqi Freedom in the game area to join. Thanks and hope to see you there!
    • Lets go OIF!
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • I'm thinking of challenging your alliance. I will ask my alliance mates, but please answer if you are interested. This is LR from HMEC.

P.S: HMEC for the win!
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

I'm thinking of challenging your alliance. I will ask my alliance mates, but please answer if you are interested. This is LR from HMEC.

P.S: HMEC for the win!
      It will not be quick, we still need some alliance preparations.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • m1tanker632 wrote:

Ok, I am an OIF veteran. Why you?
      You shall join us we are always here!
    • We are now recruiting anyone at any level may come, we need to discuss then enter the battle field. Please come and join us.

SOLIDER 247 Leader
      WENRYAN Officer
      THE HUNTER Officer
      THEBRAIN515 Member
      BOOZO Member

New rankings available or possibly available.
      Senior members/core people, because some people here can be promoted.
      Members (at least 5 of them)

Levels: Any level, just be a TEAM.
      We do not have any requirements.
    • We are still recruiting so...