Waiting tab quotes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Waiting tab quotes

I saw some nice quotes of WW2 leaders while waiting for the game to load, so I would add a few:

„The fruits of victory are tumbling into our mouths too quickly" -Hirohito

„If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking" -George Patton

„Battles are won by slaughter and manuever: The greater the general, the more he contributes in manuever, the less he demands in slaughter" -Churchill

„It is not truth that matters, but victory"
      -Adolf Hitler

„Among the men who fought on Iwo Jima, uncommon valor was a common virtue" -Chester Nimitz

„Old soldiers never die: they just fade away" -Douglas MacArthur

„Boys, if you ever pray, pray for me now" -Harry S. Truman.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hakijaa ().

• One more that i know.

"What is your most important possession? Your gun. No. It is your life." Bernard Montgomery
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • I got some:

"The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!" - Konstatin Rokossovsky

"In the first six to twelve months we will run wild upon victory after victory, but if the war continues after that, then we have no expectation of success" - Isoroku Yamamoto

"To the German commander: NUTS! The American commander" Anthony McAuliffe

"We have severely underestimated the Russians, the extent of the country and the treachery of the climate. This is the revenge of reality." - Heinz Guderian

"If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there." Georgy Zhukov

Note: most of these I knew from waiting for the game to load.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

"In the first six to twelve months we will run wild upon victory after victory, but if the war continues after that, then we have no expectation of success" - Isoroku Yamamoto

"We have severely underestimated the Russians, the extent of the country and the treachery of the climate. This is the revenge of reality." - Heinz Guderian

"If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there." Georgy Zhukov

These are already included in the game. I never got the point of that NUTS quote tho.
    • hakijaa wrote:

Little Racoon wrote:

These are already included in the game. I never got the point of that NUTS quote tho.
      True maybe it is saying that the german is nuts and american is awesome?
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • It meant that the Germans are nuts in their tactics or probably their bravery (although that would be more relevant to the Japanese).
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • hakijaa wrote:

Little Racoon wrote:

I'm glad i'm not the only one ;)
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • i always thought it meant a light insult something akin to "screw you" " or " get bent" you know, saying like saying "this nuts"

onestly i would love new quotes in it
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!