Strategy for alliances war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strategy for alliances war

My team - Northern USA - Canada - Spain - France - United Kingdom - Egypt
      Other team - Germany - Sweden - Italy - Yugoslavia - Ukraine

it is 6 vs 5 at the 22 player map 5 days peace 2 days for AI countries

I'm USA what do you suggest to me what are your suggestions to my team ? how we can win this game ?
    • France will probably have a tough time at the start, and might need some help. Fortunately for you Yugoslavia and Italy have a problem with Goods in this map and Ukraine a problem with Rares. On the other hand, from your team only Egypt is easy on Oil.

For me you have two targets:
      1. To help France hold out.
      2. Egypt must capture the Oil and probably you have to supply her with lots of Metal. (Egypt will also have a problem with manpower).

Had the 5 players coalition been slightly differently shaped (Romania instead of Yugoslavia) I wouldn't consider you as favorites. Now it seems quite balanced and interesting fight.
    • What I see:
      A team made of the ones at the end of the world vs a team made of a close bunch together. To be honest, the setup is unfair. It takes days for reinforcements from America to arrive at Europe. I would suggest for help France hold out (like what atreas said), use Egypt's navy to push to Italy and Ukraine to disrupt their plans, have a Baltic blockade, and sweep into Sweden and then down to Germany as a general plan. France will be an extremely hard country to play with its extended front, but I'm sure you guys can have a chance if you push from North to South.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Try giving some meow detailed information to us so we can know more about your game.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Sabath1 wrote:

sounds like a setup
      Serious? All he needs to tell is what country, if he does not tell me game number, i cannot even attack whatsoever. Trust me. Just trying to help.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Whoa, @atreas1 is real active.
    • Also, it doesn't take a Napoleon to know that the border between France-Germany-Italy-Low Countries will become a hell. Nor that Egypt will take over the Middle East Oil, England and Spain will try to assist France, etc.

No matter the players, you can bet these things will happen.
    • First off, Racoon said that the reinforcments take days to come from America to Europe. Keep in mind, the same is vice versa. If you can get grip of the Americas, have good fortresses build on your coast as well a good army in America, they have to excecute a D-day type of invasion, which your navy should be used for intel and intercepting non-navy ships. Instead of Egypt, Soviet Russia would be more useful. UK will have a hard time because it needs to help France, but Sweden will most likely be used as a force to deal with UK. Yugoslavia and Ukrain could defeat Egypt. My recommendation is that you open up a two front war instantly: Egypt is in a situation wherw, if he invades South Italy, then Italy must send forces North, which will weaken the French front. That border (Franco-italian) should be made of Spanish troops. The Maginot should have UK and French forces. The big prize at the beginning will be Benelux, so try to gain power over it. Even tho i said at the beginning you should take out America, you should only do it if France falls. There is a risk that you get invaded by South USA. As i stated, if France falls, go for a stalemate, but unfortunately, if nothing crazy happens, i dont see your team winning. Best of luck, hope i helped.
    • This is a horrible setup most players on both sides have hardly any room to expand. The other team can take France out quite easily negating your team a foothold in Europe unless both Spain and the UK throw everything they have in holding France.

Assuming a semblence of competence from the opposing team this is over before it begins...
    • need more info, any peace time? spies allowed? any special rule?

canada have to bring all his troops in UK to protect him from a sweden attack, and then from there plan a fight to him or germany from the north diswmbarking close to denmark
      UK have to keep half his troops in france and half in core, if possible take belgium and netherland ASAP
      usa shall bring all of his troops to france to help out resisting the hits from both italy and germany,
      spain can divide his troops one troop per sea region in the mediteranee in the core and france shore to avoid back side entry. the rest have to disembark in south italy, ignore sicily and sardenia go staright to mainland
      egypt have to make some sub to close instambul straight and lock yugoslavia in the adriatic.... from there he can decide either to go straight to ukrain or greece and yugo.

give each one of you a role, americans can do sea and spain can do air, while uk and france do land(arty, antitank, tanks) egypt will be jack of all trades with some subs(gotta have control of mediteranee) and land.

while traveling canada and us need to upgrade their stuff but ignore AI, then whatever is left send it to how needs it most(food to egypt, oil to france, box to UK etcetc) remember to ignore the IA, does fuckall if not slow you down, take only the necessary for choke points when the other team is dead you can clear the map easily

remember the holy grail of building and research: infantry-car-antitank-arty first then sub for who needs them(egypt) and plane to who needs them(spain) then for building:baracks, roads and then upgrade the factory. this will allow you to get the arty almost imeediatly as you finish the roads. france need to lock himself in defense and build arty for the distance, gonna play hit-n-run with the krauts, advance the arty, give it a shot then backtrack to core for that 15%defense.... if you make him build forts even better
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • There are hundreds of games here and we need much more info to know how to help you.