Invisible Units?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Invisible Units?

I am here because I have been playing with "Invisible Units." This sounds weird but it is true.

For an example, I log into a game and I press on my infantry unit is a province, when I "x" out of the unit, it just disappears. This is so weird since either I have to be spamming the area to find it again or I have to reload the page or exit out the tab and go back into my game.

Another problem that is a little worse is when I log into a game and I all of a sudden have no units. This was weird at the time for me because I am not at war with anyone and the "event" tab showed I didn't lose any troops. I later realized that they were invisible because I accidently press on a province where there was a troops and it turned visible again. I reloaded the page then they returned to their spot.

This is a minor problem that doesn't affect the natural playing of the game but I am reporting here to let the right people know.
    • This is being worked on already. The enhanced graphics have a limitation on the number of "sprites" that can be displayed, and once that number is exceeded the remaining images are blank. You should still see the number troops in the unit floating along where it should be.

As said above, just switch the enhanced graphics off when this happens is the only current workaround.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

This is being worked on already. The enhanced graphics have a limitation on the number of "sprites" that can be displayed, and once that number is exceeded the remaining images are blank. You should still see the number troops in the unit floating along where it should be.

As said above, just switch the enhanced graphics off when this happens is the only current workaround.
      Some people is like stuck to enchanted graphics.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell