Help with strategy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well those troops could be anything or nothing if we don't know how much from each you have. The SDBE of the 12LT will be low so the first 4 will be easy to kill. Don't fight him on plains because with his tanks he would have a huge advantage. try to lure him in a city and let him attack. Your anti tank, motorised infantry in defense will thin his numbers, in the mean time you can attack those troops in the city with your artillery. Let your bombers patrol over the stack but those 7 AA will hurt. Whatever comes out of that city alive you can take down with your LT, MT and tank destroyers. Don't engage, you will be in the advantage if you just defend.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Just one more thing (you perhaps should better read the article on artillery).

It is very important to upgrade your artillery to Lvl3, compared to Lvl2, as they gain 10Km in range. Basically, if your opponent has upgraded his arty already (I can guess you are already around Day 20) your units will be killed from a distance, without the possibility to fire back.

Artillery upgrade is much more urgent and important than (for example) the upgrade in Tank Destroyers.
    • atreas1 wrote:

Just one more thing (you perhaps should better read the article on artillery).

It is very important to upgrade your artillery to Lvl3, compared to Lvl2, as they gain 10Km in range. Basically, if your opponent has upgraded his arty already (I can guess you are already around Day 20) your units will be killed from a distance, without the possibility to fire back.

Artillery upgrade is much more urgent and important than (for example) the upgrade in Tank Destroyers.

atreas1 wrote:

Thanks for reminding us some things to do in a real game, sometimes a forum SHOULD be full of people helping each other so that we will improve on our war strategy and learn from people's mistakes.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • atreas1 wrote:

Yes I knew that with the range, but I only have two research slots.
      Thanks for reminding.