Battling in a city

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battling in a city

I recommend Bytro make the following game change. Disable production capability when there is a battle being fought in the city. The ability to use gold to guarantee victory AFTER a battle has started is not a fair practice. This should be treated the same as the inability to use gold to repair units that are actively engaged.
    • Makes sense because they can't heal units in battle with gold neither so it's a bit similar. Don't know if Bytro will do it because a lot of gold users wont like it as they pay a lot of money to have gold to pop up an IC and Infra at any location and province to spam troops there. I think a lot of gold users would be unhappy which is not in the best interest for Bytro.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • As long as Bytro gets enough through the gold, so as to keep the game free, in a sense we should all be thankful to them for paying for the game. On the other hand, some maps are more problematic than others - if somehow is becomes obvious that most players avoid the Antarctica map or the 100p map for that reason, then we might see some change.

Yes, also for me the ability to rush units (even worse: multiple units) takes away the strategic part. I consider myself fortunate that till now I have encountered that phenomenon to an annoying degree only once.