That was perfect opener!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I average 30 per game, but I utilize my allies airports quite often.
    It depends whether it a solo win, whether you create backup airports, etc.
    General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
  • I build around 21 airports per game. Some are more, like the 100ps, while others are less, like historical or 10ps. However, I'm quite surprised I build forts more than I build infra, naval bases, barracks, airports, and nuke reactors combined (average of 63 per game compared with 54 per game). Probably because I build lots of lvl 1 forts when I have a massive surplus of supplies (I don't even know why I do that).
    "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
  • At the end of each game, I try to spend all my resources on every building I can build. It also boosts your economic score.
    I actually ended one game with lvl 5 forts in every territory. My morale was never better.
    General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
  • This thread has some terrific analysis on game play. Very close to real life. When going into a conflict a key piece of intell is 'with whom am I fighting against'. During the American Civil War the Generals always wanted to know who they were fighting against and would adjust their battle plan accordingly.
    MY one question is 'what was the original purpose of this thread'?
    I am obviously missing something here.
    "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
    General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run