Uprising

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have thought about it, and I am not so sure. The "flip side" of this coin is that a province might revolt to you, so you will be the one who will own the Militia. Since Militia consume food, that is usually the last thing that any player who has expanded would want to see.

Skygry wrote:

Ok, so an uprising is kinda weird, a province declares its independence from you and then nothing happens. Wouldnt it be more realistic/fun if, when an uprising happens, a militia unit would appear in said province?

Dont know what to tag this with sorry..
    • when there's an uprising, are your armies (in that province) then turned over to the nation that used to own it? because that would be weird, its your army that you trained somewhere else, it would make more sense to let the army automatically retreat to the nearest allied province..
    • Skygry wrote:

when there's an uprising, are your armies (in that province) then turned over to the nation that used to own it? because that would be weird, its your army that you trained somewhere else, it would make more sense to let the army automatically retreat to the nearest allied province..
      If a revolt was successful and the province moves to a new owner the units present in the province center have been defeated and if they survive they will also switch to the new owner.

But if the unit / army in the province center is strong enough (depends on the province moral), a revolt will always be crushed. Details are available in the link below.

>> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/21166-complete-guide-to-rebellions-and-province-morale <<

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Troops already leave when rebelling, which is a nightmare in 1939. Imagine if your food production is -31 an hour at best in 1939, you're in a major deciding battle, and suddenly the day flips and you get 10 militia which completely destroy your economy in addition to the provinces they take with it?
    • ITSAEROMF wrote:

Troops already leave when rebelling, which is a nightmare in 1939. Imagine if your food production is -31 an hour at best in 1939, you're in a major deciding battle, and suddenly the day flips and you get 10 militia which completely destroy your economy in addition to the provinces they take with it?
      When did ever in a game 10 provinces rebel to you?
      If you are having food problems that is our own fault because you have build too much infantry instead of investing in your economy. Switch off barracks, upgrade Industrial Complexes and infrastructure to the maximum for starters. That will already make a huge difference.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

ITSAEROMF wrote:

Troops already leave when rebelling, which is a nightmare in 1939. Imagine if your food production is -31 an hour at best in 1939, you're in a major deciding battle, and suddenly the day flips and you get 10 militia which completely destroy your economy in addition to the provinces they take with it?
      When did ever in a game 10 provinces rebel to you?If you are having food problems that is our own fault because you have build too much infantry instead of investing in your economy. Switch off barracks, upgrade Industrial Complexes and infrastructure to the maximum for starters. That will already make a huge difference.
      I was playing a historical map and almost half of French Africa started rebelling to me, in a waterfall. I started with low food and my army was less than 30 units, mostly light tanks, so that's not quite as bad as I was saying ut I had to spend most of my time feeding everyone than expanding.