Worst/Most Embarassing Defeats Ever Suffered

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Once I was south China in a ffa world (no coalition, only 1 can win, and everyone is anomounmus).
      So I was south China and I allied with a BUNCH of people on Day 1. I remember allying with Korea, Philliphenes, Turkey, Italy, Sweden, Romania, Yugoslavia, Siberia, Saskatchewan, Mexico and several others. In day 2 I launched my first attakc on Yunnan which went very well (unsurprisingly). I attacked Indochina, Nationalist China and Siam. Since Korea was a ally very near me we separated Communist China. We had a good friendship and by Day 5 we were No 1 and No 2. Since I had Turkey as my friend he had all of the Middle East and all other of my allies were mostly inactive or dead. Mexico had all of Central America and Saskatchewan has just betrayed Alberta. By now I stretched from some Pacific islands all the way west to the border of India. My ally philliphenes had just been taken out by Papua New Guinea and I made him my ally. He refused to give me maoonath so we had right of way together. After some time I betrayed Turkey and conquered most of him. Italy was very great and we decided to split Turkey up between me, Ethiopia, and Italy. Ethiopia took all of Turkish Africa, I took he Middle East, and Italy took the European lands. Soon after Papua New Guinea canceled his right of way with me so I did the same. I underestimated him and I attacked AI Sichuan. As I was finishing Sichuan I discovered a LOT of ships in the sea next to me. Papua New Guiana attacked me. He had a HUGE navy and Air Force. He bombarded my cities so I retreated west. But he kept building airstrips. I asked Korea for help and he agreed . He sent like 1 fighter which was nothing. By now he had taken Delhi and somehow in the West Turkey was coming back. I left the game and hen I came back I discovered that Kore had been pushed all the way back to Siberia and Kamchatka.
      ;-;. I WAS FIRST. He onky had 180 units. I had like 210.
    • i lost to a bunch of AIs as Sweden because i had not levelled my economy up, my units up and the game lasting too long. Definitely the most embarassing defeat i ever had
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • very disappointed not to find my first opponent here... I was playing novice game, as a genuine novice, and one player started calling me out in newspaper for being a noob... he was dominating map, but allowed me time to build solid defence, then he seemed to be offline when he sent army to attack me. I killed him, strolled through his undefended regions, and won the game... he went quiet

The post was edited 1 time, last by BishBashBosh ().

• I was playing as Germany in 22 player Europe and had conquered the northern part of Russia, the Low Countries, Sweden, Scandinavia and the Alps. and my enemies were Turkey (controlled Middle east, Balkans and South Russia) and France (Western Europe and Italy).

Both players didn't believe in tech and literally only built light and medium tanks (which were lvl 1). I just spammed AT and fortified my cities then let loose the Armored cars. It was hilarious how fast they were defeated.
    • Basically this was my second game. I was Communist China, I was fighting Tibet. Although I won at the end. I would literally leave one troop in every province I captured. I only produced tanks in this game, I had like 10 infantry and 3 Sp artillery. My planes were crap because they were all level 1 interceptors and I had one level one tactical bomber. I had about 180 units in total. Later I joined a coalition, I and an ally Papua New Guniea attacked South China. Initially I did pretty well against him. I captured some provinces. However, I lost 30-40 troops every day. He had stacks of high level bombers that basically destroyed most of my troops. He also had a numerous amount of artillery. In 3 days my 180 unit army had turned into 20 unit army. That was when I learned that I needed to have a powerful Air Force. In every game in the future I put plane production as my second priority to my army.