¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?

Europe 1940 ("H 15")

We are in may of 1940. Dunkerk have been evacuated and The Maginot line has fallen after fight to the fascist´s power.

France has capitulated the 25th of july, and all de western europe is under control of the wehrmacht and the Schutzstaffel members.

Allies: Your principal mission being the Allies, is organize, mobilize, and defend the troops located in the North Africa, England and the Soviet Union. Counting on the American Industry and the Russian Manpower .The Axis members are trying to make the group more numerous and terrorize the world!.

You must to force to retreat the fascists troops and take the principals capitals for end the war.

Axis: You have under your command, France, Poland, Norwey, Belgium, Holand, Luxembourg, Libya and Ethiopia. The world known about your achivements, and your power.
      Germany are focusing his plans on landing to london, or marching to Moscow.
      While Italy want to recreat the Roman Empire.

Your next step can make you win the war, or be defeat by the bad leaderships. What you prefer?

Organization:
      Countries:

Principal. Fascist, and possible //, Allies , West , East , and possible //
      • Germany

• Italy

• Vichy´s France
      • Romania

• Spain
      • Finland
      • Bulgary
      • England

• Unite States of America
      • Canada
      • Free France
      • Sweden
      • Turkey
      • Yugoslavia
      • Soviet Union

AI´s
      • Portugal
      • Switzerland
      • Estonia
      • Latvia
      • Lithuania
      • Arabia saudi
      • Irak
      • Czechoslovakia
      • Greek

Images
      • 1940 part 2.PNG

399.93 kB, 3,000×1,994, viewed 84 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marcos Sicilia ().

• sounds nice. USSR would probably need some support in the West, but everything sounds real nice in it.

Marcos Sicilia wrote:

Dunkerk have been evacuated and The Maginot line has fallen
      Dunkirk wasn't evacuated and the Maginot Line hadn't fallen until June of 1940, not May. just a friendly history fact :) .

Marcos Sicilia wrote:

Unite States of America
      at this point, the Lend-Lease Act has been signed meaning that USA is shipping supplies over. however, the USA hasn't officially joined yet. they are still neutral and their military is extremely small.

Marcos Sicilia wrote:

Vichy´s France
      this would be a little bit more risky. at this time, Vichy France has a small army and lies on the border of the powerhouse Germany and surrounded by Axis country's. I am afraid that Germany and maybe Italy will take advantage of this and invade them early in the game.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • i think it is a good idea, but i would suggest, that
      - The baltic states shall be non core provinces under the USSR
      - Second vienna award and the soviet ultimatum to romania ( dzungaria- bulgaria, bessarabia-ussr, north transylvania- hungary)
      - greece should be playable, becasue right in 1941 the balcan campaign starting and the AI wont stop italy
    • attacker101 Is only an introduction, im not using all the real facts that happen in may of 1940.

the theory is rewrite the history.

The moderators are the importants one. Because They are the unique person that can accept this map and make it possible.

I only help myself with the normal idea of have the same countries than in the other history servers. Thats the reason of why i dindt put Greek like playable and dindt think about it, no more.

Would be nice if Vichy France were part of the axis power (
      for his own security). Being the antagonist of the Free France, triying both sides take all the territories under his control.

If something its hard to read its normal, im not a english speaker and i dont have all the vocabulary that i would like.

Thanks for the supports guys!

• Marcos Sicilia wrote:

Europe 1940 ("H 15")

We are in may of 1940. Dunkerk have been evacuated and The Maginot line has fallen after fight to the fascist´s power.

France has capitulated the 25th of july, and all de western europe is under control of the wehrmacht and the Schutzstaffel members.

Allies: Your principal mission being the Allies, is organize, mobilize, and defend the troops located in the North Africa, England and the Soviet Union. Counting on the American Industry and the Russian Manpower .The Axis members are trying to make the group more numerous and terrorize the world!.

You must to force to retreat the fascists troops and take the principals capitals for end the war.

Axis: You have under your command, France, Poland, Norwey, Belgium, Holand, Luxembourg, Libya and Ethiopia. The world known about your achivements, and your power.
      Germany are focusing his plans on landing to london, or marching to Moscow.
      While Italy want to recreat the Roman Empire.

Your next step can make you win the war, or be defeat by the bad leaderships. What you prefer?

Organization:
      Countries:

Principal. Fascist, and possible //, Allies , West , East , and possible //
      • Germany

• Italy

• Vichy´s France
      • Romania

• Spain
      • Finland
      • Bulgary
      • England

• Unite States of America
      • Canada
      • Free France
      • Sweden
      • Turkey
      • Yugoslavia
      • Soviet Union

AI´s
      • Portugal
      • Switzerland
      • Estonia
      • Latvia
      • Lithuania
      • Arabia saudi
      • Irak
      • Czechoslovakia
      • Greek

good idea im in
      One day there will be no more wars
    • OutsiderJoe wrote:

Can you make the map bigger like maybe full world like from Argentina to Spain. I hate small maps
      I could, but it is't to look like the 25 historic map. This is to focused only Europe and the incoming changes of the Axis (Italy, Vichy France and 3rd Reich) and the allies (that where principally France, England and USA).

The way you are telling me, is like this?:

America, Africa and Europe?
    • Marcos Sicilia wrote:

OutsiderJoe wrote:

Can you make the map bigger like maybe full world like from Argentina to Spain. I hate small maps
      I could, but it is't to look like the 25 historic map. This is to focused only Europe and the incoming changes of the Axis (Italy, Vichy France and 3rd Reich) and the allies (that where principally France, England and USA).
      The way you are telling me, is like this?:

America, Africa and Europe?
      No I want it to be like historical world war, like every continent