More colour for less team kills

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More colour for less team kills

Generals,

the new color-coding for our interceptors has proven to be a success. But as our tactical bombers still fall to the fire of our own flaks and interceptors an alarming amount of times, the HQ has decided to give them a faction specific look as well. This should help our troops keeping friend and foe apart. We hope the new designs will inspire you!

Apart from this there are as always a number of further improvements:

• Some problems with updating and sorting the province list were fixed (remaining problems are worked on).
      • A bug was fixed where the build queue started at the wrong times.
      • The build queue list format was improved and now shows building levels.
      • The wrong build queue timer for larger time spans was fixed.
      • The broken friend/foe colorizing in Chrome was fixed.
      • A bug was fixed where the selection popups in trade dialogs were not removed.
      • A bug was fixed where airplanes fighting as convoys did not show any arrival times anymore.
      • A bug was fixed where airplanes jumped back to base when losing their airfield.
      • The broken bug report widget in the game was fixed.
      • The deletion of old spy reports was optimized.
      • The loading process of games was improved.
      • A bug was fixed that made the print screen appear when visiting the website.
      • The view now centers correctly on selected provinces when the province list is open.

We look forward to your feedback and wish you a good hunt!

Your Call of War Team
    • The ships are perfectly fine. What's left is the strategic bombers, motorized and mechanized infantry. Currently, motorizes is a jeep and mechanized is a Sdkfz 250. For motorized give the Germans a Kubelwagen or a motorcycle, and the Russians a GAZ (Russian version of the jeep). For mechanized, it's obvious.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • how about this:

Mechanised Infantry:
      German: SdKfz 251
      US: M3 halftrack
      Russia: ZIS-5

Motorised Infantry:
      German: Kübelwagen
      US: Willys MB
      Russia: GAZ-67 (Has to be the Gaz since it was widely used in Russia. There was differences in some of the looks but the red star and darker paint job will make the Gaz look different to the Willys.

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
    • Butter Ball Bill wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

Russians a GAZ
      Lol, that is not Russian silly! It is an American Ford truck built under license!

Pablo22510 wrote:

Whatevs. Named rang a bell, so just said it to look clever.
      I don't pretend to represent anyone else in this, but you impressed me. The extent of my knowledge of WWII models is about 5 or 6 vehicle names and even those are probably wrong.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Diabolical wrote:

I don't pretend to represent anyone else in this, but you impressed me
      In War Thunder they have a unit that is a Russian AA truck that has four Maxim machine guns on the back of a GAZ AA. I wanted to know if the AA was the truck model or if it stood for Anti-Aircraft so I ended up learning about truck wheels.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• what's the planes got to do with the Gaz, I would like to note the Gaz 67 would hold less than 7 people since only 4 seats. In H&G you have 3 people who sit on the bonnet and stand on the bumper. The Gaz-67 is a jeep btw Bill not a truck.

• Man when it comes to naming/ categorizing the Russians were crap. The T-34 underwent many modifications over its production but most of them weren't named differently. Just T-34, so we have to categorise them by year of production, but even that's still inaccurate since different factories produced different variations on the T-34. But the Germans, man they get a high five since they name each modification, Ausf.A, B, C, D ect. Just so much more organised. Man, had a little rant there.