Anonymous round not so anonymous

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anonymous round not so anonymous

Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m getting tired of playing in anonymous rounds where alliances member enter in 10-15 in the same map, and clearly empty the map form single players one by one cooperating, Helping each other without any regard to sportsmanship(illegal exchange of troops, resource even fighting wars from afar with morale drops) The concept of it is everyone against everyone with some temporary alliance and reach the end with the top 6 getting gold not a 100map “without” coalition that you don’t know who the players are but they know everyone else

Now single players don’t have any possibility to actually do win this map, no matter how skilled they are. My suggestion? Lock the amount of players from the same alliance to join(max 5) if it’s already full tough luck, wait till it’s full and started and then join the next one
      This still can be bent if 5 from one alliance join then 5 from the academy and another 5 from a third one do the same but perhaps will make a new way to give single players a chance to actually enjoy this map. Now it’s just pathetic, i actually stopped enjoying them at all, and in this match I’m currently doing all the other singles aren’t happy either. I don’t see how the first 6 win the map and the rest 9 just tag along but this is extremely annoying
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spiffolo ().

• I totally feel your pain, an anonymous round player vs player should be equal for everyone. I join maps with my alliance team mates but i would never enter an anonymous round with them because it's not only cheating but also disrespectfull to other players. If they want to play together they should do it on a regular map. If it isn't an anonymous round then i don't see a problem that alliance teams can't enter a map together but even then it still gives them an advantage. If i were to find or suspect alliance members in an anonymous round, I would report them for sure!
      BMfox
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • BMfox wrote:

I totally feel your pain, an anonymous round player vs player should be equal for everyone. I join maps with my alliance team mates but i would never enter an anonymous round with them because it's not only cheating but also disrespectfull to other players. If they want to play together they should do it on a regular map. If it isn't an anonymous round then i don't see a problem that alliance teams can't enter a map together but even then it still gives them an advantage. If i were to find or suspect alliance members in an anonymous round, I would report them for sure!
      yes, im talking about anonymys match.... normal matches make sense to join togheter and help each other, but it happen sometimes i enter ann anonymus match and some alliance member are in it but i always figure it as all against all so, fighting even between friends is a thing, at most i will exchange resources at 1-1 if i need them too but thats about it.... but entering this mass amount of player and immediatly cooperate heavily against all single and then ride the time clock to win is a pain.
      i suppose you mean report to your alliance owner about it since there isnt any rule from bytro to avoid this gang join in match? ?( or should i read the rules again?
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • ah then no. That will never happen. I’m 100% sure they will not even receive the warnings. I’ve spoke to arcorian about it that the Italian server are screwed for reason only bytro moderatos can solve and if you want to know more I will PM(it’s private thing between them so not forum worthy) you but it will never happen || :thumbdown:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spiffolo ().