Trading provinces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Territory produces resources it doesn't consume resources only a bit of food upkeep for the population. Why would you like to give more territory away anyway. What would happen is that if a player quits for whatever reason they can just give their whole country away instantly to one player and imbalance the whole game.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

Territory produces resources it doesn't consume resources only a bit of food upkeep for the population. Why would you like to give more territory away anyway. What would happen is that if a player quits for whatever reason they can just give their whole country away instantly to one player and imbalance the whole game.
      Look i am France i want to get rid of Vietnam i dont want my hands in Asia and i sell it to Japan so i atleast get something, if i dont sell he will invade and i cant protect because i have bussiness in Europe. Plus the french food problem: out of -14.000, 9000 is used for upkeep.
    • hakijaa wrote:

Look i am France i want to get rid of Vietnam i dont want my hands in Asia and i sell it to Japan so i atleast get something, if i dont sell he will invade and i cant protect because i have bussiness in Europe. Plus the french food problem: out of -14.000, 9000 is used for upkeep.
      Well that map has been designed like that for a reason: to make it more challenging. If you don't like it you can choose another country or another map. There's plenty of choice between different maps and events.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

hakijaa wrote:

Well that map has been designed like that for a reason: to make it more challenging. If you don't like it you can choose another country or another map. There's plenty of choice between different maps and events.
      You havent convinced me. The map is great, yes it has to be a challenge but its got out of hand. After all i am the leader of the country, i shouldnt be able to sell core provinces but some random Paris bartender really doesn't care about Vietnam.
    • The manual work around is to exchange ROW with the country you wish to trade it to. Remove your troops, and have him move in theirs. Then set a peace for peace trade up but do not execute. Then he declares war, all the provinces are turned over and then accept peace. Hopefully somewhere along that timeline he gives you the resources you are requesting.

It is a pain, but it is the easiest way to clean up borders and unwanted territory with another player. At the same time it avoids the unbalance issue of a player deciding to quit and just giving everything away. This forces then to stay in the game for a few more days to do this, and most people who decide to quit have no desire to do this as it takes time.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda