I can't play with my friends, Help.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can't play with my friends, Help.

I'm somewhat new to the game but I passed it out to some friends so we could play together, we've been enojoying the game so far on our own but they can't find the games I tell them to join so we can play together and I can't find theirs either... the weird part is that they can find games between them and they even have some games together, the only problem seems to be me with them as a group... I first thought it might have been a level issue but now we are almost the same level each so I don't know what to do about it now.

If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.
    • The most common cause of this is having different language settings.

Call of War is available in many different languages. You can select the proper flag on the home page, or if you are using the mobile app within the account settings.

Each language runs on a different server using maps labeled in that language. So you all need to be on the same language server when searching for games.

Also some maps only unlock at certain ranks, so lower ranked players may not be able to join certain maps.

Also in the new games tab you can search by game number in order to find the game that someone else joined.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

The most common cause of this is having different language settings.

Call of War is available in many different languages. You can select the proper flag on the home page, or if you are using the mobile app within the account settings.

Each language runs on a different server using maps labeled in that language. So you all need to be on the same language server when searching for games.

Also some maps only unlock at certain ranks, so lower ranked players may not be able to join certain maps.

Also in the new games tab you can search by game number in order to find the game that someone else joined.
      Many many thanks! It was the language issue... I really appreciate it!