A Curious Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Curious Bug

In a USA Homefront map, every time I click on a province held by my ally North California, a motion line of my color will go from that province to another province, despite no selected units which has been changing but is currently West Plains, Missouri (it was previously in Mexico and other provinces, normally ones he held). Anyone had something similar happen or know what might be going on? This isn't new, I observed it for awhile.
    • How long is “a while”. :D

Is it like a rally point line?
      Did you have high command until partway through this game and it has expired?

Does your ally in California have high command and using rally points?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

How long is “a while”. :D

Is it like a rally point line?
      Did you have high command until partway through this game and it has expired?

Does your ally in California have high command and using rally points?
      No he doesn't have high command, and I haven't since my starter High Command started. A while is the 30 days the game has been going, and I found that I think it only happens on the mobile version.
    • ITSAEROMF wrote:

In a USA Homefront map, every time I click on a province held by my ally North California, a motion line of my color will go from that province to another province, despite no selected units which has been changing but is currently West Plains, Missouri (it was previously in Mexico and other provinces, normally ones he held). Anyone had something similar happen or know what might be going on? This isn't new, I observed it for awhile.
      ITSAEROMF I will be investigating this. Please submit a bug report from inside the map. Provide as much detail about your actions, what you are trying to do, what do you have running at the time on either your PC or mobile device. If you play the game on more than one device (PC, iPad, mobile, etc) please submit a report from each device. If it happens on one device and not another, please state so when you submit your bug report. I will wait until tomorrow evening and collect all your reports (if more than one) to work on.

Thanks for helping with this! :)
      "Flesh grows weak. Steel becomes brittle. But the will is indomitable." - the RIDDLE OF STEEL
    • ITSAEROMF wrote:

For some reason it has completely disappeared at the current moment. Should I submit it or wait until it happens again? It's not really that serious just weird.
      Yes, please do submit a single report to have it on record. But if it's not happening anymore it's really a moot issue. Should it happen again please do as requested. Thanks!
      "Flesh grows weak. Steel becomes brittle. But the will is indomitable." - the RIDDLE OF STEEL