RETIREMENT POP UP and CAOLISTION Relations

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • RETIREMENT POP UP and CAOLISTION Relations

      When in a game remain just 3 active players i propose that in the right corner, where usually is the clock for the games with limited time, to apear a popup with the RETIREMENT button. Not many players know that they can retreat all 3... i think a pop up with an explanation when you put the mouse on, will be great!

      And second things... on the map where the coalition has 3-4-5 members it will be great to have the possibility of SHARE MAP or at least RIGHT PASSAGE with the members of others coalitions...
    • Why would you like to have shared maps with a member of another coalition? As coalitions battle against each other for the coalition victory they are natural enemies. You wouldn't share maps with your enemy would you? In the past there have been issues with members of different coalitions sharing maps because it resulted into espionage and unfair play. This is the reason why this option has been removed.
      BMfox
      Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • In many coalition, it is called BETRAYAL.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • To be fair, coalitions may be fairly small compared to the number of players who should participate in a map, maybe the coalition size is the real problem. And if you say, "Well everybody always leaves", maybe we have to solve that problem as well. The only concerns regarding coalition size I would have though are for 50p+ maps, and maybe they can change the reward system for it as well (coalition splits x amount of gold evenly between y players (max members is 8?)).

      On another note, he mentioned a retirement popup to remind people that they can retire when there's only 3 players or less left. I would only want a little note window there that could forward them to the paper retirement button so that people don't accidentally retire.
      "Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

      "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
    • i want to point out that coalition member can first of all still share maps with single players....... so if i get out of my coalition, share maps, then join again i have effectivly have the maps between two different coalitions :rolleyes: so the "anti-betrayal" is an annoyance that is avoid with doing one extra step in the diplomacy :whistling:


      an actual anti betrayal system would be a huge drop of morale in the country, -10 -20 which will expire when the war with that country ends or after X days of peace i dont know, something that actually will be bad to get sounds as a better counter :/

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Spiffolo ().

    • Zimbrisor wrote:

      When in a game remain just 3 active players i propose that in the right corner, where usually is the clock for the games with limited time, to apear a popup with the RETIREMENT button. Not many players know that they can retreat all 3... i think a pop up with an explanation when you put the mouse on, will be great!
      This I can get behind...The second part, not so much. I'm glad they removed that from the game a few updates ago.
      Eminem2891
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

      Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • BMfox wrote:

      Why would you like to have shared maps with a member of another coalition? As coalitions battle against each other for the coalition victory they are natural enemies. You wouldn't share maps with your enemy would you? In the past there have been issues with members of different coalitions sharing maps because it resulted into espionage and unfair play. This is the reason why this option has been removed.
      Several coalitions may want to cooperate.
      As I often do.
    • CoralWar wrote:

      Several coalitions may want to cooperate.As I often do.
      Which is EXACTLY why that was removed from the game. Facing one coalition alone is bad enough - facing multiple is downright silly. If a single coalition isn't good enough to win a game, they don't deserve additional allies to make that happen.
      Eminem2891
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

      Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • Eminem2891 wrote:

      CoralWar wrote:

      Several coalitions may want to cooperate.As I often do.
      Which is EXACTLY why that was removed from the game. Facing one coalition alone is bad enough - facing multiple is downright silly. If a single coalition isn't good enough to win a game, they don't deserve additional allies to make that happen.
      Don't forget that it's also a diplomatic game (if not essentially).

      A war can be won (and is often won) by the art of diplomacy.

      I see no shame to speak with 24 countries and 4 coalitions, each day, at the same time.
      And to guide all these talks in the final interests of my nation and teammates.
      It's one of the great fun of this game !

      So, I see no reason to delete a part of the very few diplomatic tools we had.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by CoralWar ().

    • Eminem2891 wrote:

      You can still use diplomacy with them, you just lost the ability to see as much of the map as your heart desired and your opponents would allow.
      It did get very annoying being teamed against like this. Luckily the recent update saved me in one of my games. 6 players (2 coalitions) attacked my coalition, if they could see everything of each other’s or even have right of way the flow of the game would of changed drastically. But in the end, teaming up doesn’t always mean you get to win.