Antarctica map

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Edepedable wrote:

      If those are the units he is building with the gold he spends there should be plenty of oppertunity to defeat him. Gold is often also not a limited resource.
      I hope so. Seems to be experimenting with the different units. He's now built a Battelship and a Carrier on a map that's Land focused!?!
      His other neighbour started a war with him now so am just sitting back and grabbing the pop corn. Building up my slowly arty and tac Bombers the old fashioned way..
    • Update.
      So we've both gone different sides of the Garrsion & he engaged first with bombers. That's pulled the Entire garrison to head towards the airfield and basically abandoned the Research station & it's level4 fort.
      Just staging my troops and will make a play when I think i'm ready. Guess it's better to be the second mouse to get the cheese!

      There's potentially another threat brewing as there's an experienced player who hasn't ventured out of his core regions but is building infrastructure like crazy. He' leading the resource race & am expecting him to come out hard and fast against his neighbours when he's ready & cranking out units fast.
      Will be interesting to see which tactic works out better.
    • mindfields wrote:


      Just staging my troops and will make a play when I think i'm ready. Guess it's better to be the second mouse to get the cheese!
      This is your chance to strike! If he is engaged with the AI of the garisson it is best if you take it now. The money and all will be well worth it!! When you get to the center, push on to attack the enemy player. You are now just giving him a chance to recover!


      mindfields wrote:

      There's potentially another threat brewing as there's an experienced player who hasn't ventured out of his core regions but is building infrastructure like crazy. He' leading the resource race & am expecting him to come out hard and fast against his neighbours when he's ready & cranking out units fast.
      Will be interesting to see which tactic works out better.
      He is probably planning to take the lab after you and the other guy are done fighting over it. Thats why you need to grab it with as few casualties as possible. So attacking when another player is attacking the garisson is a good chance. Aftwerwards you need to defend it against this new player threat. That will be hard, but all the resources you get from the lab will help you with it. Good luck!
    • Edepedable wrote:

      This is your chance to strike! If he is engaged with the AI of the garisson it is best if you take it now. The money and all will be well worth it!! When you get to the center, push on to attack the enemy player. You are now just giving him a chance to recover!
      Almost ready to go. I held off for a bit as the Garrison has sent a 9 stack division of armour targeting the airfield from which the other player launched his airstrikes. That's pushed him back 3 regions & I don't want that division to turn around when I start my attack. For now I'm the only one that has access to a Garrison. everyone else is still working through the defending corp regions.

      I'm at the 12 O'clock position & contesting the Garrison at 11. The 9 and 2 Garrisions are totally clear as the players all dropped out. The 4, 6 and 7 is more congested with a lot of infighting from the players. The other experienced player is far from me in the 7 O'clock starting point.

      Benefit of having active players on either side of me is that I've not had many flanking attacks from the Corps. I've only lost 2 infantry since the start and been rotating my troops off the front lines to heal.
      The bad thing is that there's been a bit of tension between us as we jockey for position and regions. . . Diplomacy on this map is very different but still crucial..