Asian maps?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asian maps?

Its kind of strange, that there are no asian maps at all, like the ww kind of not happened there. All what we got is an 50p non historical pacific map, what (on my opinion) is not enough.

The maps what i suggest:
      1. non historical 10p map, like the road to war 1932 map in europe, with a playable japan, 2-4 chineese fraction, USA, UK, France, Netherlands, Australia, india

2. Histroic world war 1942(10p map): after pearl harbour

3. pacific theather(2p map) Japan vs. USA: only the japs isles and the west coast + isles
    • Those are pretty good ideas, I particularly like the idea of after Pearl Harbour.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • Desert_fox98 wrote:

Its kind of strange, that there are no asian maps at all, like the ww kind of not happened there. All what we got is an 50p non historical pacific map, what (on my opinion) is not enough.

The maps what i suggest:
      1. non historical 10p map, like the road to war 1932 map in europe, with a playable japan, 2-4 chineese fraction, USA, UK, France, Netherlands, Australia, india

2. Histroic world war 1942(10p map): after pearl harbour

3. pacific theather(2p map) Japan vs. USA: only the japs isles and the west coast + isles
      These are really good ideas. Just a few suggestions:
      Pacific Theatre
      1. Pacifica Theatre is the same as pacific conquest
      2. Your point is that only the isles of Japan and USA.
      3. I suggest a few more countries such as the United Kingdom and the German U Boat fleet because in WWII they have 7 aircraft carriers and took a major role in the pacific ocean
      4. I think that the pacific theatre should contain lots and lots of navy. eg. 5 Aircraft Carrier, 10 Battle Ship and much more cruiser. For subs, it is present in all countries and vary in the amount. For example, it depends on the time period during WWII, German should have a lot during the later period.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Alternate scenario, where Germany hasnt left the Ribbentropp-Molotov pact and they guarantee that USSR wont get invaded, so Russia send an army to the Japanese border.Japan have signed non-aggresion pact with China, because Japan wants to expand in Siberia. They have the support of weak Manchuko, while Mongolia guarantees to protect its Russian friend in case of an attack. Here is how it should go down:
      -4p map
      -Team game (Comintern vs Axis)
      -Playable countries: Comintern; USSR,Mongolia
      Axis; Japan,Manchuko
      -Japan and USSR start off equal, Mongolia and Manchuko start off equal
      -24h peace time, starts when full
      -In my humble opinion, the map should be a little bigger, so it doesnt end fastly.