Screen Error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Screen Error

Screen changed to a strange map. The font of names of provinces changed, and sizes of troops also changed. I cannot control my troops effectively nor can I recognize where my troops are. It's hard to explain but it's like... I think someone else also have gotton this issue.

So the main points are
      1. Screen changed to a strange map.
      2. I cannot play in this situation.

It happened before too.
    • Same here, i cannot put in any picture. I do not know why.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • You can switch between canvas and enhanced graphics in the settings menu in the lower right corner.

You can also turn province labels on or off, and other things such as the new relation view mode.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<