Announcement Dawn of the Patriot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dawn of the Patriot

New

Attention Generals!

We added a completely new event to our calendar in which you rewrite
      history by either saving or conquering the American heartland - Dawn of
      the Patriot!

In this exciting scenario the Axis won the war and established colonial
      empires in North America. While Japan exploits the west the Germans
      claimed the eastern shores of the former Land of the Free. But
      resistance is growing in the heartland of the fallen states and patriots
      are reclaiming the heritage of the Founding Fathers.

Liberate the United States from foreign occupation or defeat the
      uprising patriots in the center of the North American continent in this
      alternative history scenario!

• Sign-up period: 2019/05/17, 11 AM CEST - 2019/05/21, 11 AM CEST
      • 3 Teams with 10 players each
      • starts-when-full
      • free team selection
      • random country selection
      • 24h peace period

During the sign-up period the event maps can be found at the top of the games list. Join these event maps to participate.

"Dawn of the Patriot" is a great event for the brand new paratrooper unit!
      Learn more about its capabilities in Sky Badger's Paratrooper Review
      video and how you can use this iconic unit for your fight over the Land
      of the Free!

We wish you good luck and much fun!

Your Bytro Team
    • New

The American resistance is outflanked, they are the most obvious target for both Japanese and German occupation forces, in fact i doubt Japanese and German forces will start fighting each other until the resistance is functionally defeated. In future rounds is it possible to increase starting troops and buildings for the resistance to counter the attack from 2 sides?
    • New

AK140 wrote:

The American resistance is outflanked, they are the most obvious target for both Japanese and German occupation forces, in fact i doubt Japanese and German forces will start fighting each other until the resistance is functionally defeated. In future rounds is it possible to increase starting troops and buildings for the resistance to counter the attack from 2 sides?
      I think this would be a decent idea, but give America lots of infantry and japan and germany more armor to make it realistic, like all the American are really fighting back against an organized invasion. I applaud the way you guys designed the map, but what's New Wakigami? :D
    • New

Believe me, the players on your team are annoyed as wel that you archived. Read the game specifications before you join, this is a good help. It's random country selection and just leaving a game because you think you might lose is not the attitude other players want to see. "Finish what you started, you never know what might happen if you don't". That's what my mom always told me and she's a wise women.
      BMfox
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh