No Gold Maps THAT MAKE BYTRO MONEY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Gold Maps THAT MAKE BYTRO MONEY

DISCLAIMER:
      I am not attempting to denounce or criticize gold use in any way, just propose a solution to the discontent around it. No offense to anyone is meant.

Okay, I know many people have strong stances on the use of gold. Many would not like to see all their hard work destroyed by someone with a larger pocketbook, and as many players may live in drastically different countries in terms of wealth, it isn't just a question of will you spend money on the game, but CAN you. So, how to remedy this? Many have just decided to either leave, do it themselves, or soldier on. BUT WAIT! There's a solution! 8o

NO GOLD MAPS - BUT YOU PAY GOLD TO GET IN

Woah there. How would this work?
      Well, it would be a map that had locked gold use, but you'd pay gold to get in. Sounds' wacky, right? But think about it: Bytro still can profit, but no one gets mad that someone else is willing to spend more, as they all got in on the same amount! And as I was saying before about less advantaged players, they could save up from their wins to play! In this way, the map will also self-select better players, as they will have to get the gold to get in an care enough to stay active (because they payed to get in or won a lot to get the gold). I know I would certainly pay or spend my hard earned gold on this!

Sorry if my writing was a bit cringey, but what do you think? Anyone with connection to Bytro have an opinion on whether they would do this?
    • This has been suggested many times. The latest answer is that they are not exploring any changes to the business model at this time.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<