Brightness and color in the new Web api verson

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Brightness and color in the new Web api verson

So I have been playing Call of War for a couple of years, and after the new Web api update, with new graphics and stuff, and I came up with this conclusion: It's a bit colorless in a way, and too bright.

I have tried to play with this new graphic update but I just can't, first of all, my country's color is too bright, and well, it's not that colorful, colors are pretty dark, and there is not much of color diversity, and that's why I'm still playing in the old version of the game, I hope the developers fix this :/

What do you guys think?
    • New graphic is bad and ugly. That is my opinion, I always play in old version, new one is unplayable,
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • @Mr.piiw, you can change your colors back to the default in the in game settings.
      Enhanced graphics forever!
      Images
      • Parameters.PNG

116.33 kB, 271×412, viewed 202 times
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • @'General Nightman, Well, the amount of brightness in the "Display relations" feature is too bright, and well, if I remove it it's still colorless to me, and the colors are dark, I just don't like it, that's why I use the old version of the game. And imagine for newbies playing the game for the first time, and this feature is on, man, he or she will just think this game doesn't have creativity at all, even though it's a really good game.