Supremacy Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Supremacy Map

Hi,
      I decided to try a new map, Operation Supremacy.
      I was wondering if anybody had any tips or advice for winning from previous experience.
      The map stuck me as North Sudan :(

-Thanks
      General Nightman
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • I gave played that map once and won it. I would expand as normal early game, the key difference between this map and other maps is that only 1 can win it. So alliances are never going to last. Use this to your advantage, if two players attack you, remind them that only one can win it. This may cause them both to send in less troops as they don't want to have they "ally" losing less troops than them. Diplomacy in this map is important. In a more personal note, I never betray an ally, but as only one player in this map can win, "backstabbing" isn't really a thing in my opinion so "ally" up players and then attack them when it suites you. I did not have to do this strategy but it could work nonetheless.
      If a larger power emerges, try to get other players to join you in fighting them.
      Its hard to say exactly how to win it as each game is different but perhaps you gained something from this :)
      Torpedo28000
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh