dawn of the patriot muricans disadvantaged

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• dawn of the patriot muricans disadvantaged

this is from the view of me :D playing as the gothia frontier

it seems that the rebels have a huge problem, this being that after the peace period, they get flattened from 2 fronts, most german and Japanese frontiers are on the coast which makes sense, because that's where they would have landed, but seriously the americans get thrashed. might need reworking ?
      FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS!!!!
    • I am playing one game as the Rebels and we only need 65 more VP to win. Granted I joined with 3 other Regulators but it is indeed possible to win it. I think this team to choose is a good choice for players who want a challenge. Although perhaps an addition could be to warn/inform players before choosing that team that it will be tougher.
      Torpedo28000
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • For your information: I'm about to finish on day 8 with the American resistance. We entered the game with 4 Regulators: Mod Torpedo, SMod Eminem, ex Mod Crazy Pigeon eyes and me. The four of us might be a bit more skilled then the average player and we work well as a team but it is the proof that a team of 10 players that communicate in their chat and work together can win this map.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • The map has it's flaws indeed but i think it's a great event. It has a lot of potential and will be a really good map with a few adjustments. I hope this map will be available for alliances to play in 3 teams.

FUNGUS_TE_FIRST wrote:

key word, communicate, that will never really be entirely possible with 9 other strangers on your team, plus inactives, new players can hamper as well
      I don't join team games by myself anymore because you need to rely on random players. Unfortunatly there are too many players who just come to take a peak and archive again, they archive because they don't like their random country or whatever. My advice is to join an alliance and to join games together. This way you don't have to rely on strangers and you can play on a higher level.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!