Deleting account on forum and in game problems.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deleting account on forum and in game problems.

How can I delete account here? I do not see that option. Thanks in advance.
      I also want all my post here deleted. How can I do it?
      I see how to delete account in game, but how to do it here? Does deleting one account is enough to delete both or they are not related?
      Anyone?
      Also I can not delete account in game, I get some strange message.
      snag.gy/5pOVtj.jpg
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.

The post was edited 2 times, last by patriota75 ().

• patriota75 wrote:

How can I delete account here?
      There is not an option for this.

patriota75 wrote:

I also want all my post here deleted. How can I do it?
      You will have to edit each post and delete the contents.

patriota75 wrote:

they are not related?
      They are not related.

patriota75 wrote:

Also I can not delete account in game, I get some strange message
      This is a known issue that is currently being worked on.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • OK, thanks and goodbye to all of you.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.