What can I do if the reports do not work?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What can I do if the reports do not work?

greetings, I am playing in the Hispanic server, in a game of 100 players, where there is a player with a newly created account that the first day has attacked and conquered another 8 or 9 players with newly created accounts, and it is evident that is a case of multiple accounts (or the least cheating, if it is not multiple accounts, brought 8 or 9 friends and asked them to pass troops and invaded those respective territories and that is unfair), but when I send my report, the staff tells me that there are no multi-accounts and that everything is legal, which seems to me even insulting because the infraction is extremely evident.

So, I would like to know what I can do, with whom else can I complain about it so that this individual is actually investigated and banned?

Thank you
    • attacker101 wrote:

hmm, I see no evidence of multi-accounting either. 8-9 players is pretty normal as well.
      8 or 9 players in the same game of 100 players, and I am 8 or 9 were attacked by the same player from the first day, and lost provinces by this same player, but most obviously, is that from the first day, this player he managed to conquer territories that were too far away, for example, distance between Persia and Korea, distance between Persia and north India, distance between Persia and Tanganyika.

Even if it's not a multiple account, maybe he invited 8 or 9 friends and used them as a cow, and this is cheating and unfair competition, it's not allowed ... I do not have 8 or 9 friends to do the same, and although the I had, I doubt that Bytro was happy for a game full of trash accounts used only as cows in games.

BMfox wrote:

I have no idea, Vorlon is the Senior Game operator for the English server and he can access other servers. I would advise you to send him a personal message.
      Vorlon? mmmhh but is he here in the forum with the same name? I've searched the ranks in the game and I can not find him.

Thank you for the help.
    • If you suspect someone of cheating fill out a ticket and enter the reason as multi and a Game Operator will check it out.

Also I am now the Senior Game Operator and Vorlon is now the MA of the English Servers.

But always in these cases please report as we don't want to discuss this type of thing in the chat or in the forums.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • monicaida wrote:

Even if it's not a multiple account, maybe he invited 8 or 9 friends and used them as a cow, and this is cheating and unfair competition, it's not allowed ... I do not have 8 or 9 friends to do the same, and although the I had, I doubt that Bytro was happy for a game full of trash accounts used only as cows in games
      Joining a game with friends is not a violation even if there are 8 or 9 of them