Buying High Command with Gold

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buying High Command with Gold

Should High command be purchasable via gold 10
        No (5) 50%
        Yes but keep the buying it with real money option (4) 40%
        Yes (1) 10%
        No make it purchable strictly via gold (0) 0%
      Alright it is quite a simple suggestion.

Add a system where high command is purchasable via gold and money.

I find as I started high command incredibly helpful and being FTP(Free To Play) I cant further enjoy high command perks starting the 9th of next month and want to push for a possibility to gain it without spending USD.

(The point is to buy HC with your winnings)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Huble On Top ().

• Huble On Top wrote:

I find as I started high command incredibly helpful and being FTP(Free To Play) I cant further enjoy high command perks starting the 9th of next month and want to push for a possibility to gain it without spending USD.
      It's not clear to me what you mean exactly. HC is bought with USD, gold is also bought with USD so being able to buy HC with gold is the same in the end. The only difference is that you'd be able to buy HC with the gold of your winnings. If this would be introduced than tutorial matches would be crashed by players wanting to win gold, player groups would join anonymous rounds even more frequently to crash the game and win the gold to buy HC. This would end up to too many irregularities during events and on certain maps. The chance that players will try to cheat the system is just too big.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • To make the statement clear, yes the point of this is to be able to buy High command with your winnings.

I understand completely on the flooding and cheating the system but rank gaps such as rank 10-25 1-10 ect. to join the specific round like it already is could very well be put in put in place, unless I am missing something then please state so.
      With rank restrictions I believe that tutorial maps and other event maps can be saved out of crashing games.

Quick note: What irregularities would play out due to this if a harder rank restriction were to be put in place?
    • Bytro Game labs will never introduce restrictions for lower levels. First of all it's discrimination and all game features should be available to all players. Secondly, Bytro spends a lot of money on advertisement to attract new players to the game. Excluding those players to buy HC up to level 10 or whatever would be counterproductive.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!