Cold War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I just thought that a new game mode would be cool, I don't plan on making this long so here we go. I really think it would be cool or interesting to have a "Cold War" game mode, with South and North Vietnam and East and West Germany and some independent African nations, and maybe North and South Korea. I don't know I just thought it would be interesting and if there is already a "Cold War" game mode I don't know of please tell me, and I don't know if you would count Historic World War as a Cold War map.
    • warriorcatsrule wrote:

Hello, I just thought that a new game mode would be cool, I don't plan on making this long so here we go. I really think it would be cool or interesting to have a "Cold War" game mode, with South and North Vietnam and East and West Germany and some independent African nations, and maybe North and South Korea. I don't know I just thought it would be interesting and if there is already a "Cold War" game mode I don't know of please tell me, and I don't know if you would count Historic World War as a Cold War map.

I do not think that this game would be necessary, there is already a game that can depict modern warfare times and does include cold war era scenarios, it is call; Conflict of Nations WW3.
    • Conflict of Nations is a sister game to this, and as it runs on the same servers your same account and password works there as well as here.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • warriorcatsrule wrote:

Okay, I agree I have played the game before but am just not to good with it.
      yes it is a mostly difficult game, no matter the patience one may observe. Conflict WW3 is most certainly a game that will move fast in unexpected timeframes. A good alliance in this modern strategy is absolutely essential, unless of course you make the coin happen.

My advice; use infantry according to market type and get theatre defence asap. Air to air fighters are good for some time, really make sure of airbases and get an alarm clock. Forts can give you time but will cost you, thats another hard call, just like conflict ww3 is, if you want to win a non coin victory... Buono Fortuna.

The post was edited 1 time, last by bigboss_ironfist ().