Victory Point Requirements in 22-player tutorial map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Victory Point Requirements in 22-player tutorial map

CoW staff informed me that our coalition will need 721 points to win with 70% of the 22-player tutorial. The paper only listed the 525 Victory points required for solo win (may be we need a matrix link listing all these different victory conditions for solo and coalition for every map) ... The two other members of my coalition are suffering from battle fatigue and peek in every other day ... Does not it make sense to reduce coalition win in 22-player tutorial map to 60% of victory point total in map?
    • 60% of a map is very little. Especially when compared to you only needing 51% of the map for a solo win. A only 9% difference would make it hardly worth joining a coalition. If you cannot get that 70% then perhaps get new allies? Winning 70% of the map pretty much means you have killed all the other threats. But in my opinion, 60% still leaves 40% still alive, this isn't a enough to prove that one coalition is the dominant one.
      Torpedo28000
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • gusv wrote:

The two other members of my coalition are suffering from battle fatigue and peek in every other day
      That's why there's a thing called: "solo victory". Leave the coalition and take 51% of the map. You can attack your ex coalition mates. You know what troops they have and where they are. I can take over a complete country in two game days. So if they login only every other they, next time they login they will be wiped out already ;)
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • gusv wrote:

(may be we need a matrix link listing all these different victory conditions for solo and coalition for every map
      They are listed in the newspaper in each and every game.

Or you need to switch the tab from single player listing to the index of coalitions to see your progress there.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • You simply have to click on the different tabs to get the newspaper to display what you want. Look where my red arrows are pointing at the cursor positions. Click there.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<