Planes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• this ones a bit hard 2 explain, but ill do my best
      in my style of play, i usualy control the air. i love having 60-100 planes spred out around my country
      In the last month or two, i started to notice that if i double click on my units (ground or air) , it brings up a large list of everything thats on screen for that area

that being said, with planes, ive noticed when i double click to grab them all, and move them to one solid place, its leaving units behind.
      ever since the interceptor update (painting) , it has been leaving them behind, im able to grab them later by double clicking on the interceptor, but when i double click on a bomber, it tends to leave the interceptors behind (not all of them, just newer ones) :wallbash

not sure if this is a bug? but i figured it couldnt hurt to post something about it
      would highly appreciate, for the convenience , being able to grab all my planes in one go, so im not leaving anybody behind :)
    • I have noticed that too, having to go back and micromanage my planes moving. I have noticed too that if you don't click exactly on the center of the city, they will go convoy 5 minutes out of town. It seems impossible to move aerial units from a strategic view (no zoom). I have to click, click, click on the stacks then zoom in to the city and click on dot. Then zoom back out to make sure they have flight paths between bases and don't have a black convoy line.