Banned from chat by null

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned from chat by null

As the title reveals, I have been banned (permanently, might I add) from all chat rooms by "null".

While I was asking for help in the "Help" chat, four orange notices appeared, the first stating (not exactly) "You have been banned from chatting by null". The other three, which also appeared a few days ago, repeated a different message: "Null has been banned from chatting by null".

I'm assuming this might have something to do with my username, but if it has then I haven't received any notice on this whatsoever. I'd gladly change my username if this were to be the case.
    • You have chosen the name of a prohibited person, and will need to change your name.

You will need to send a bug report / general question from the menu in the lower right corner of your game with a couple of name choices. Once that is processed by the support staff you will be unbanned.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Dam Busters617 wrote:

check your emails / and spam you should of received email or contact a mod

VorlonFCW wrote:

You have chosen the name of a prohibited person, and will need to change your name.

You will need to send a bug report / general question from the menu in the lower right corner of your game with a couple of name choices. Once that is processed by the support staff you will be unbanned.
      Thank you both for answering. As of a few minutes ago, I have sent the report and am waiting patiently for my name change.
    • You can change your name by yourself:
      Go to the homepage, and click the settings icon.
      A box will pop up, and you can type in a new username there. See below pictures
      "
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."

The post was edited 2 times, last by General Nightman ().

• Did you start on mobile?
      When I first began, I just typed out my name.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

You have chosen the name of a prohibited person, and will need to change your name.

C'mon, Vorlon, his username gave us all a solid laugh. GG Baldito, you managed to make smile for the first and last time today!