Korean Project

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• True. Here is a list of the european servers: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Turk, and Czech. ALL BUT ONE IS EUROPEAN! seriously! ALL BUT ONE! Fix this Bytro!
      "So as long as there are men, there will always be wars"- Albert Einstein

"Football is a game of deceit"- Diego Maradona. Call of war is to.
    • So you are right about Russia:

"European Russia (Russian: Европейская Россия) are the western and most populated parts of Russia, which are geographically situated in Europe, as opposed to its sparsely populated eastern parts, which are in Asia. European Russia extends from Central to Eastern Europe, spanning roughly 40% of Europe's total land area, with over 15% of its total population—leading to Russia dominating the continent by both geography and demographics."

But you are very wrong about Turkey:

"Turkish Thrace or European Turkey, is the part of Turkey that is geographically a part of Southeast Europe. It accounts for 3% of Turkey's land area but comprises 14% of its total population.[1] The rest of the country is located on the Anatolian Peninsula as well as the Armenian Highlands, geographically in Western Asia. The largest city of the region is Istanbul, which straddles the Bosporus between Europe and Asia."
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • MiloK32 wrote:

True. Here is a list of the european servers: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Turk, and Czech. ALL BUT ONE IS EUROPEAN! seriously! ALL BUT ONE! Fix this Bytro!
      Bytro is in the progress of translating the game for some Asian countries but it requires a lot of resources.

Portugese comprises also Brazil and some African countries
      Spanish comprises the rest of Latin America.
      English comprises the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
      Dutch comprises South Africa and the Dutch Indies. Some people in the Philippines still speak Dutch.
      French is spoken in large parts of Africa, Mauritius, Reunion, Madagascar and some Latin countries.

Turk is not European btw. So we can conclude that like half of the world can play COW in their language. I find that very impressive. COW will never be translated in Chinese as it's probably banned there.
      BMfox

• BMfox wrote:

So you are right about Russia:

"European Russia (Russian: Европейская Россия) are the western and most populated parts of Russia, which are geographically situated in Europe, as opposed to its sparsely populated eastern parts, which are in Asia. European Russia extends from Central to Eastern Europe, spanning roughly 40% of Europe's total land area, with over 15% of its total population—leading to Russia dominating the continent by both geography and demographics."

"Turkish Thrace or European Turkey, is the part of Turkey that is geographically a part of Southeast Europe. It accounts for 3% of Turkey's land area but comprises 14% of its total population.[1] The rest of the country is located on the Anatolian Peninsula as well as the Armenian Highlands, geographically in Western Asia. The largest city of the region is Istanbul, which straddles the Bosporus between Europe and Asia."
      Turkey, completely relies on Istanbul, wich is in europe. Istanbul is CRUCIAL to the turk economy

• BMfox wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

True. Here is a list of the european servers: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Turk, and Czech. ALL BUT ONE IS EUROPEAN! seriously! ALL BUT ONE! Fix this Bytro.
      So we can conclude that like half of the world can play COW in their language. I find that very impressive. COW will never be translated in Chinese as it's probably banned there.
      Half the world? Really? Hahaha, also South Africa and Indonesia don't speak Dutch.
      The Saviour
    • MiloK32 wrote:

BMfox wrote:

So you are right about Russia:

Turkey, completely relies on Istanbul, wich is in europe. Istanbul is CRUCIAL to the turk economy
      we're talking about why callofwar hasn't added this so both of your posts are irrelevant
      The Saviour
    • BMfox wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

True. Here is a list of the european servers: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Turk, and Czech. ALL BUT ONE IS EUROPEAN! seriously! ALL BUT ONE! Fix this Bytro
      Dutch comprises South Africa and the Dutch Indies. Some people in the Philippines still speak Dutch.
      French is spoken in large parts of Africa, Mauritius, Reunion, Madagascar and some Latin American countries, whatever.
      Phillipines? Dutch? Maybe it's 1% or less, and in BmFox's rule, if a country colonized another one, they got to speak the language. Anyways, I think they should add many other languages. Such as Arabic, Hindi, Indonesian, etc.
      The Saviour
    • BMfox wrote:

Dutch comprises South Africa and the Dutch Indies. Some people in Indonesia still speak Dutch.
      French is spoken in large parts of Africa, Mauritius, Reunion, Madagascar and some Latin countries.
      Europe, Africa, North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand. That sounds like half of the world to me though ;)

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Half the world? Really? Hahaha, also South Africa and Indonesia don't speak Dutch.
      South Africa was a Dutch colony, a part of their population speaks Dutch. The rest speaks Afrikaans which is very close to Dutch. And yes some People still speak Dutch in the Philippines and Indonesia though only those aged older than 65. I doubt they'll play COW though :D
      BMfox

• BMfox wrote:

BMfox wrote:

Dutch comprises South Africa and the Dutch Indies. Some people in Indonesia still speak Dutch.
      Europe, Africa, North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand. That sounds like half of the world to me though ;)

South Africa was a Dutch colony, a part of their population speaks Dutch. The rest speaks Afrikaans which is very close to Dutch. And yes some People still speak Dutch in the Philippines and Indonesia though only those aged older than 65. I doubt they'll play COW though :D
      Isn't South Africa the country that has 11 official languages?

• MiloK32 wrote:

Isn't South Africa the country that has 11 official languages?
      No idea, 11 seems impressive for one country. I mean it isn't Russia so it's not what you would expect from South Africa. Anyway we are going way out of subject here :)

Well, it's lower than 50% also, everyone can speak English, I'm asking for a chat, that helps others to communicate with only the local people.
      For which chat are you asking?
      BMfox

• I'm a Belgian national so I speak Dutch. I often ask myself the question why Bytro has a Dutch server. Their bigger maps don't even fill up and the chat is dead. That's the main reason why I'm on the English server. The only advantage is that you are all in the same time zone :)
      BMfox

• BMfox wrote:

I'm a Belgian national so I speak Dutch. I often ask myself the question why Bytro has a Dutch server. Their bigger maps don't even fill up and the chat is dead. That's the main reason why I'm on the English server. The only advantage is that you are all in the same time zone :)
      That's the problem! Why did they even add dutch? That isn't a big player base at all, if they add Arabic, it would be much better. Or indo, or Hindi
      The Saviour
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

BMfox wrote:

I'm a Belgian national so I speak Dutch. I often ask myself the question why Bytro has a Dutch server. Their bigger maps don't even fill up and the chat is dead. That's the main reason why I'm on the English server. The only advantage is that you are all in the same time zone :)
      That's the problem! Why did they even add dutch? That isn't a big player base at all, if they add Arabic, it would be much better. Or indo, or Hindi
      Amen to that!
      BMfox

• I'm going to focus on three countries today: China, India, and Pakistan. A combined population of 2,975,409,268 people compared to europe's tiny 748,075,371. And now let's look at size. The countries have a combined size of 5.314 Million mi² Compared to europe's tiny 3.931 million mi². Now there are ZERO servers for India, Pakistan, and China. And 11 for europe.

• MiloK32 wrote:

I'm going to focus on three countries today: China, India, and Pakistan. A combined population of 2,975,409,268 people compared to europe's tiny 748,075,371. And now let's look at size. The countries have a combined size of 5.314 Million mi² Compared to europe's tiny 3.931 million mi². Now there are ZERO servers for India, Pakistan, and China. And 11 for europe.
      they can’t make server in china, it is banned