Mental support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mental support

Mental support regarding this post >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/26803 :

boojiboy wrote:

It's one thing that on the beginning of Day 2 I get over run with 36
      light tanks and 7 medium tanks.... before I've even completed research
      on my light tank, I might add. I can just quit and find another game.

But it's another thing to be on day 89 of a fantastic, complicated and
      competitive game and my opponent, who is finally on the ropes, decides
      to XXXX spam units out of a single province for the win.
      At first glance, depressing, correct ..

.. but on the other hand also positive to seen, because through your game you have "convinced" your opponent to invest in the game after and although he was already on the ground -- investment is good for the game as we know -- and therefore you deserve far more glory and honor as if you simply had won.
      The classic win-win situation >> Bytro is happy >> the gold player investor is happy >> and since you've made it possible, you should also be happy and even a bit proud of it.
      Causing money flushes into the till should always assessed much higher than anything else.

So just relax and wait until the good and permanently feeling of proud satisfaction sets in ..
      If the good feeling is not yet enough..

That a purchased victory tastes bitter over time is needless to say, and possibly even at the limit of what is allowed to say here ..
      .. but the thought that your opponent might even be peeved after some time that he has spending xxxx at the end, no, that he has been forced to spend xxxx, is quite possible.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money -
      - more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game sometimes.
      So beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :whistling:
    • How can a man be happy if he, after giving much effort to pursuit the state of „happy", hasn't achieved his ultimate goal? In this case: to win? I am not against gold, as you said it helps Bytro to keep the game free, but overactive using gold, like to admit it or not, is a infinite paradox that cant be solved thru one post.
    • hakijaa wrote:

How can a man be happy if he, after giving much effort to pursuit the state of „happy", hasn't achieved his ultimate goal? In this case: to win? I am not against gold, as you said it helps Bytro to keep the game free, but overactive using gold, like to admit it or not, is a infinite paradox that cant be solved thru one post.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money -
      - more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game sometimes.
      So beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :whistling: