CoW Pet Peeves?!?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox wrote:

Spiffolo wrote:

yes, absolutely he should have triple check who was joining... but when done on purpose(to have an advantage) and when made notice to other player it paints a target on your head from this alliance(the coalition ditch him or they clearly deny it pretending they will not help each other.... even tho they do) and they dog pile on you to make it clear of their intention, thats the thing which pisses me off. bytro is trying to reduce the backstabbing(removed map sharing between alliances) if you do it on purpose to easily win its annoying(the joining part, not the backstabbing.... that is a cheap strategy but its still a strategy :thumbsup: )
      There's no rules in love and war ;)
      technically speaking there are. geneva convention makes rules for war (no mustard gas, no bombing of civil etcetc) and the bro code makes rule in the love deparment :P :D :D
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Well i don't honour the bro code, no ring is game on. If the dude is not able to keep her then she wasn't ment to be in the first place. Hell, i like a challenge. If a women, says i have a boyfriend it's like waving a red flag in front of a bull. :D 8)
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Mine is when people mix fast and slow units. Tanks are powerful, sure, but their main advantage (when you compare their power for cost) is their speed. The faster your stack the fewer times it gets attacker by arty and aircraft; the faster your stack the less time the enemy has to produce units before you conquer their ICs; the faster your stack the harder it is for their defensive units to patch up the holes.
      Let me tell you a story: I once player USSR in 25 historical map. I got share map with France, conquered my AI neighbours, and waited for Germany to move so I could slaughter them on my border forts. They spent the first week with their entire army staring at the Maginot line so I got ROW with Poland and sent my armoured cars through to take 70% of his territory then retreat. Germany starts sending me angry messages about how I'm going to die now and starts moving towards me. There's at least one militia in every single German stack, so I get bored before they even reach Poland and just murder them with my superior army. The crazy thing is that I wanted a big fun USSR-Germany showdown so badly that I actually told Germany several times to separate their superior tanks out from the infantry-and they just never did.
    • eruth wrote:

Mine is when people mix fast and slow units. Tanks are powerful, sure, but their main advantage (when you compare their power for cost) is their speed. The faster your stack the fewer times it gets attacker by arty and aircraft; the faster your stack the less time the enemy has to produce units before you conquer their ICs; the faster your stack the harder it is for their defensive units to patch up the holes.
      Let me tell you a story: I once player USSR in 25 historical map. I got share map with France, conquered my AI neighbours, and waited for Germany to move so I could slaughter them on my border forts. They spent the first week with their entire army staring at the Maginot line so I got ROW with Poland and sent my armoured cars through to take 70% of his territory then retreat. Germany starts sending me angry messages about how I'm going to die now and starts moving towards me. There's at least one militia in every single German stack, so I get bored before they even reach Poland and just murder them with my superior army. The crazy thing is that I wanted a big fun USSR-Germany showdown so badly that I actually told Germany several times to separate their superior tanks out from the infantry-and they just never did.
      Guilty as charged. I've become a lot more conscious of this over the time I've been playing, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. I blatantly refuse to send any armor units without some infantry backing, and when you're playing as China or Mongolia in the '39 historic map, sometimes you just need to swallow your pride...
    • JesterTheSheep wrote:

eruth wrote:

Mine is when people mix fast and slow units. Tanks are powerful, sure, but their main advantage (when you compare their power for cost) is their speed. The faster your stack the fewer times it gets attacker by arty and aircraft; the faster your stack the less time the enemy has to produce units before you conquer their ICs; the faster your stack the harder it is for their defensive units to patch up the holes.
      Guilty as charged. I've become a lot more conscious of this over the time I've been playing, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. I blatantly refuse to send any armor units without some infantry backing, and when you're playing as China or Mongolia in the '39 historic map, sometimes you just need to swallow your pride...
      If you have enough fast units to make an SBDE efficient stack put them together separate from your slow units. Group up armour with motorized infantry, it's stronger and can actually reach the front in time to reinforce.