CoW Pet Peeves?!?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox wrote:

Spiffolo wrote:

yes, absolutely he should have triple check who was joining... but when done on purpose(to have an advantage) and when made notice to other player it paints a target on your head from this alliance(the coalition ditch him or they clearly deny it pretending they will not help each other.... even tho they do) and they dog pile on you to make it clear of their intention, thats the thing which pisses me off. bytro is trying to reduce the backstabbing(removed map sharing between alliances) if you do it on purpose to easily win its annoying(the joining part, not the backstabbing.... that is a cheap strategy but its still a strategy :thumbsup: )
      There's no rules in love and war ;)
      technically speaking there are. geneva convention makes rules for war (no mustard gas, no bombing of civil etcetc) and the bro code makes rule in the love deparment :P :D :D
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Well i don't honour the bro code, no ring is game on. If the dude is not able to keep her then she wasn't ment to be in the first place. Hell, i like a challenge. If a women, says i have a boyfriend it's like waving a red flag in front of a bull. :D 8)
      BMfox
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh