Nucleal disaster

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nucleal disaster

Yes i just wached Chernobyl and in the game i destroyed one of my opponent Nucleal Reactor with sabotage, when i got the idea.
      If you use nucleal bomb/rocket, or your nucleal reactor gets damaged(by spyes, or weapon[the building damaged by more than 75%]) its effects should be much bigger.

The nucleal disaster would have the following effects:
      - No manpower production in the province(where the disaster happened)
      - -50% manpower production in the neighbouring provinces
      - No production in the province and -50% in the neigbournhood
      - you cant produce units, or start constructions (only repair)
      - The units suffering the same penalty in the area, like the enforced march
      - -20 morale
      - The effects are disppearing, 10 day after the explosion of the bomb/rocket/reactor
    • Nucleal disasters are even more extremes, and the most unrealistic part of this game is the nucleal weapons. They should have destroy everything, but it would make them too OP. I just think the game should reflect the reality with this effect, to teach the players that a nucleal thing is a very very serious thing
    • Desert_fox98 wrote:

Nucleal disasters are even more extremes, and the most unrealistic part of this game is the nucleal weapons. They should have destroy everything, but it would make them too OP. I just think the game should reflect the reality with this effect, to teach the players that a nucleal thing is a very very serious thing
      If you want realism, before the developers have to do more expensive the nuclear weapons to not be used regularly by the players xD. will be awesome, see a real nuclear disaster in the game.