Rockets Production

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rockets Production

Hi there,

Not sure if it is a known issue or something relatively new, but I have just found out yesterday and cannot see any related posts after the quick scan of the forum, so I would like to bring it to the attention of @freezy and also colleagues from Support Communities...

There is a bug in the game, which allow players with High Command to produce lv 2 Rockets in provinces with Lv 1 Airbases.

The only thing they need to do is to line up as many rockets as it's possible in the building queue just before finishing the research of Rocket Lv 2. Provinces with lv 1 airports will keep producing rockets from the queue despite the restriction of lv 2 airbase for these units.

I hope this can be fixed pretty quickly, as it's giving a massive advantage to players who know about it and use this bug on maps (despite it's "theoretically" not allowed).

Thanks in advance,
      L.
      .......................................................................................................................................................................