The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AdrianTheStrategist wrote:

Enhanced graphics is NOT compulsory for mobile devices. I play on mobile all the time and only use the old renderer. Go to the settings and toggle enhanced graphics off.
      youtu.be/C61PUUB22m0

look at it by yourself, i still can’t believe that you guys still think that i’m lying or making it looks bigger than it is, this just make all the situation worse, thanks for not helping me it all.
    • comrade_jeff wrote:

AdrianTheStrategist wrote:

Enhanced graphics is NOT compulsory for mobile devices. I play on mobile all the time and only use the old renderer. Go to the settings and toggle enhanced graphics off.
      youtu.be/C61PUUB22m0
      look at it by yourself, i still can’t believe that you guys still think that i’m lying or making it looks bigger than it is, this just make all the situation worse, thanks for not helping me it all.
      Jeff, calm down. Nobody thinks you are lying. All I was saying is that changing to enhanced graphics is not compulsory. It seems that your phone is unable to load units because it cannot handle all the units on screen.

It's likely to be not possible to help you unless somebody gets you a newer mobile device. It seems this issue is hardware caused. Perhaps the chipset on your iOS devices are using is too weak, or maybe there's not enough RAM available. The devices you mentioned are rather old, and Call of War is quite a intensive game. It took 8GB of RAM to run Call of War without lag on mobile on a Snapdragon 845 chipset.
    • AdrianTheStrategist wrote:

comrade_jeff wrote:

AdrianTheStrategist wrote:

youtu.be/C61PUUB22m0look at it by yourself, i still can’t believe that you guys still think that i’m lying or making it looks bigger than it is, this just make all the situation worse, thanks for not helping me it all.
      Jeff, calm down. Nobody thinks you are lying. All I was saying is that changing to enhanced graphics is not compulsory. It seems that your phone is unable to load units because it cannot handle all the units on screen.
      It's likely to be not possible to help you unless somebody gets you a newer mobile device. It seems this issue is hardware caused. Perhaps the chipset on your iOS devices are using is too weak, or maybe there's not enough RAM available. The devices you mentioned are rather old, and Call of War is quite a intensive game. It took 8GB of RAM to run Call of War without lag on mobile on a Snapdragon 845 chipset.
      i have three iPhones, i’ve tried them all, i had the same problem on them all, it’s only happens to my account, my phone and the number of the units has nothing to do with it, it has been happening in every map, large map and a small map, every minute and every second after doing anything and even sometimes it happens without doing anything, so believe me when i say it is compulsory, because it has been compulsory for like three months without any idea how to stop it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by comrade_jeff ().

• This switching does happen for some people with some devices, yet other people with those same identical devices report that it works fine.

As this is limited in scope to a smaller percentage of the user base currently, unfortunately that means that there are bugs that affect more people that need to be fixed first.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • comrade_jeff wrote:

i’ve got sick of this, and the game, i have never enjoyed a single minute in the game, this is the last map i’ll play, then i will leave the game, it’s hard to try to move on with a problem happens every second to you without seeing a plan to fix it, so for me this is my last days.
      What scenario are you in? Have you already sent a bug report so a GO can look into it? What's the game number.

I for one have no problems in my games. There's a known graphical bug in the 50 vs 50 event and dev's are working on it. It can simply be overruled by switching of the enhanced graphics. It might be your computer or browser instead that's causing the problem. Clear your cache browser memory, refresh the page.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

comrade_jeff wrote:

i’ve got sick of this, and the game, i have never enjoyed a single minute in the game, this is the last map i’ll play, then i will leave the game, it’s hard to try to move on with a problem happens every second to you without seeing a plan to fix it, so for me this is my last days.
      What scenario are you in? Have you already sent a bug report so a GO can look into it? What's the game number.
      I for one have no problems in my games. There's a known graphical bug in the 50 vs 50 event and dev's are working on it. It can simply be overruled by switching of the enhanced graphics. It might be your computer or browser instead that's causing the problem. Clear your cache browser memory, refresh the page.
      now i’m only trying to play as i can in historic war map 1939 - 2772406,
      I played in clash of nations when this problem happened for the first time because it was okay to handle it, for 5 to 10 minutes it happened 2 or 3 times only but now it happens all the time on every map, i have reported it and reserved an email about it, the email were sen in june 14th.
      Images
      • 91CFD6B0-21AD-4978-8D3C-697AFE0A13D7.jpeg

241.65 kB, 1,124×1,825, viewed 16 times
    • I'll pass it on to a GO to take a look at it but as it happens on every map its most probably a problem with your browser. Google Chrome works the best with COW, in the meantime clear your cache and switch off the enhanced graphics.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Even if they solved it, we have still to wait for the schedule fix session that it’s timed, bytro doesn’t do “emergency updates” they stick with a planned one so if they found a solution we will have it in the next update
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Hello,

it appears as if you are currently not using the enhanced graphics, but that you are manually trying to switch to the enhanced graphics. This mode is more resource hungry and does not work on all devices, especially older mobile devices. If the system detects performance issues on such devices, it automatically switches back to the non-enhanced graphics. It seems that this is happening here.

The solution would be either to play on a newer more powerful device or play on the non-enhanced graphics until we made further performance improvements (which we are still working on).
    • freezy wrote:

Hello,

it appears as if you are currently not using the enhanced graphics, but that you are manually trying to switch to the enhanced graphics. This mode is more resource hungry and does not work on all devices, especially older mobile devices. If the system detects performance issues on such devices, it automatically switches back to the non-enhanced graphics. It seems that this is happening here.

The solution would be either to play on a newer more powerful device or play on the non-enhanced graphics until we made further performance improvements (which we are still working on).
      It does seem to be that the game itself changes to enhanced graphics, not the other way around.

comrade_jeff wrote:

when i do anything in the game it changes to the enhanced graphics with it self
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • new update now when it’s changed to the enhanced graphics the game crashes same as if I tried to switch off the enhanced graphics, so now I can do absolutely nothing in the game, before two months the game were changing itself to the enhanced graphics mod, and then it starts lagging and being unable to turn it off, now even though if i changed it by my own self to the enhanced graphics it will keep crashing, i don’t wanna bother anyone more because i will leave the while games because it seems to be unable to fix it or unable for you guys to understand me.

That’s my latest video about it
      youtu.be/7P89c2cdl4o
    • freezy wrote:

Hello,

iPhone x and xs are apple’s latest devices