Paratrooper bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paratrooper bug

Just had a,paratrooper bug in the Endgame event recently: I play as the UK and i sent a paratrooper unit to Occupied Paris that had 50% morale, after the drop it said we conquered Paris and i got the VP, but after i checked in it became French and 25% morale. Am i missing out on something? The 24 hour morale change hasnt happened.
    • Hmm ..
      .. anything in the newspaper? Has there possibly been a successful rebellion and your paras have defected?
      .. or was it an automatic "core province return"?

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().

• Core provinces of team mates or coalition members are returned to them upon 'liberation" by your forces.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • hakijaa wrote:

Restrisiko wrote:

Hmm ..
      .. anything in the newspaper? Has there possibly been a successful rebellion and your paras have defected?

No, i checked and it said nothing. If Vorlons statement is true it must be that then.

VorlonFCW wrote:

Core provinces of team mates or coalition members are returned to them upon 'liberation" by your forces.

So, if Vorlons statement is true it must be that then .. >>

Restrisiko wrote:

Hmm ..
      .. or was it
      an automatic "core province return" ?

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

hakijaa wrote:

Restrisiko wrote:

Hmm ..

No, i checked and it said nothing. If Vorlons statement is true it must be that then.

VorlonFCW wrote:

Core provinces of team mates or coalition members are returned to them upon 'liberation" by your forces.
      So, if Vorlons statement is true it must be that then .. >>

Restrisiko wrote:

Hmm ..
      .. or was it
      an automatic "core province return" ?

You got me :thumbsup: