Retirement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FoRsAkEnCaRd wrote:

I have tried for several days to remove him from the game, but it is not giving the option to remove any inactives.
      As Vorlon said, since longer times it's not longer possible on system generated maps with more than 22 players to kick the inactives.
      .. and because I don't know your map I meant in my post >> I would kick him "if it's possible on the map".
      Of course that's not a prerequisite to conquer him, but would have given the certainty that he can not come back suddenly -- sorry if I messed you up with that.
      ;)

.. but one other thing now >>
      ".. tried for several days to remove him from the game, but it is not giving the option to remove any inactives."
      The whole last week..???
      I hope in that time you meanwhile have removed him (the AI) militarily .. :00008359:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Nope as it’s day 86? If I remember correctly, it is taking longer than usual to conquer the ai. I was locked in two wars when he went inactive. One has ended and Ive mostly cleaned up the other. Once it gets done me and my ally are going to attack. I’m preparing my own nukes as well while waiting.