Location of defeated army

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Location of defeated army

When you get a notification that "army CD4 has been defeated by army GD5", the information is less than useless. If you were able to at least see the province where the defeat took place, that would be much better. In some of the larger games you have so many armies and are fighting on so many fronts, it is impossible to keep track of everything. And I don't know anyone who memorizes their army #s...
    • All the info is there for those who know how to find it. If you check the newspaper, you will see in detail which troops you have lost, where, at what time,... If you don't know where your armies are and which are lost, that means you probably need to try to login more frequently.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • patfromjersey wrote:

If you were able to at least see the province where the defeat took place, that would be much better.
      But provinces are even linked in the news if an army is destroyed:

.. if one or more unit / s were killed from a still existing army / fleet it shows of course only the number of casualties and the army number. (under the Flag of the affected country)
      (if you dont know where this army is, this number can be used to find the army by using the search [Ctrl + F] >> country characters + the number >> "enter" = the screen jumps to the army)

.. when an army has been completely destroyed in addition the name of the province where's happened will displayed and even linked. (under the Flags of both warring parties)
      Only on sea nothing is linked but only the sea area in which the battle took place is named.

Examples (underlined names in the herald are always linked):

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • I agree..and disagree. After 28 days on a map you are fighting more than one fight...and battling all around the world. It is not a matter of logging on more often to know your troop positions...it is the fact that it can be time consuming to look thru the newspaper to find the spot where the province the army was lost. Perhaps it is a new attack from a position of a foe you did not know about.

here is the picture...since that info is already available in the game..why not share this info with the player as you notify them of the loss ? info is there...just need to include the Province.
    • JockCosteau wrote:

I agree..and disagree. After 28 days on a map you are fighting more than one fight...and battling all around the world. It is not a matter of logging on more often to know your troop positions...it is the fact that it can be time consuming to look thru the newspaper to find the spot where the province the army was lost. Perhaps it is a new attack from a position of a foe you did not know about.

here is the picture...since that info is already available in the game..why not share this info with the player as you notify them of the loss ? info is there...just need to include the Province.
      If you cant scroll, use the option in the newspaper "Myself" to see only news about yourself, that way you dont have to scroll much.
    • Restrisiko's example is typical, but the WH is not entirely reliable. In my last round, I received more than one useless notification like the OP's example.

Also note that the WH does not report all casualties. I remember destroying a stack of 13 units but the two reports in the WH reported only 7 in total.