Daily upkeep of nuclear ships

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skygry wrote:

Wouldnt it be more accurate to give them a rare material requirement for their creation and remove it from the daily upkeep? As it only has to be fueled once every ~20 years IRL.

Rare material is already required for the construction of nuclear ships -- and rare material for daily upkeep is not so bad, serves a resource-related limit.
      (serving a good/better game balance all units here are inevitably somehow adapted more or less unrealistically)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • it is when it is that much, and realise that everyone is also making nukes everywhere, i am now a major superpower in my game, got almost all of africa, entirety of brasil+part of bolivia, with half of EU aswell, and my daily rare metal production is just 13.8k/day, so when you need to research and have a fleet of nuclears running around it suddenly becomes pretty hard to be able to produce nukes at a decent rate... at least lower the requirement, right now they just copied the number that is used for oil, but for oil my production is now 37.8k/day... right now they are virtually useless as all the nuclears can be substituted by about 5 regulars when you include the production of oil vs production of rare metals and the amount of rare metals it costs compared to the amount of oil it costs for the same (non-nuclear)ship type.