new newspaper: polls, like- dislike, comment

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new newspaper: polls, like- dislike, comment

According my experiences the newspaper become more important in every day between the players of any map.
      In a few cases the newspaper is not appropriate for the game. For example the players wants to vote about something and thye are just spamming the news by "yes" and "no" articles.
      I guess my idea would make the newspaper much more better.

Polling function: the players of the given map can vote to the questions of the article
      Comment: The plaers can comment below each other articles, without spamming the news without newer and newer articles
      Like-dislike: it is obvious

Summarizing my idea would make the newspaper clear and could be followed much more easyer
    • I like it. Just a little box you got to tick next to the publish button to turn your post into a poll.
      There could be your question and two buttons, a tick and a cross( agree/disagree) and underneath the question it could say what they voted like;
      (Insert country leaders name) agrees
      (Insert country leaders name) disagrees

However I’ve never experienced that situation on newspaper where people spam yes/no