Secret weapons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Secret weapons

I thought the point of secret weapons was for them to be a secret, a kind of ace up your sleeve to catch any attackers off guard.

So why does the newspaper announce to the world that my province just produced a nuclear bomber.

I get that it serves as a deterrent but it also makes you a target and makes the enemy attacking you change tactics and spread troops out making it pointless.
    • Owh this is an interesting comment. I do think you have a point. Maybe secret technology should not be disclosed in the papers.

However, I do think that in that case the railroadgun should be moved to the infantry part of the tech tree. Should not be a problem though, they were huge and it was no secret in ww2 a nation had them.
    • Fair point and I agree. You can read in the newspaper when a battleship, a plane carrier, RRG, or nuclear branch has been produced. So your enemies know that you have them, which is not cool. At the other hand if you have a nuclear reactor and an airbase level 3 I think your enemies should have figured it out already.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

Fair point and I agree. You can read in the newspaper when a battleship, a plane carrier, RRG, or nuclear branch has been produced. So your enemies know that you have them, which is not cool. At the other hand if you have a nuclear reactor and an airbase level 3 I think your enemies should have figured it out already.
      yeah but I understand that unless you have shared map you need spies to know what level other countries buildings are.

However I guess if they have a nuclear reactor it’s pretty likely they have a level 3 airbase