What is better: light troops or heavy troops.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I asume you mean light is infantry, LT, AC or whatever while heavy is MT,HT,Mot. Infantry, SP units and Railroadguns.

There is no such thing as better , especially in war. You should do research on SBDE and realise that mixed units are the best: you cant occupy a city without infantry, while the same infantry meets a tank in plain surface you can say goodbye to your infantry. Dont restrict your production to army aswell, you should produce Navy forces aswell ( i was against Navy and Airforce too but after some time i started to make very strong navies).
    • it depends on what you need to do, and what the enemy is doing..... if you want to blitz the enemy in the night you build light, if you want to go slow but steady go heavy.... if he makes lots of tanks built AT and arty, if he makes lots of planes make AA and infantry/any unit that is slow, if you are gonna fight in tibet use commando with arty, if you fight in cuba use train rails and arty and bomb him before he can even land

its really depends on what you need and what you face against. dont assume if you spam nuclear bombers you gonna win the map, there isnt such a thing as a unit to rule them all :P
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!