AI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• do AI sometimes randomly attack? this has happened to me once as Tibet when the USA (inactive) randomly started attacking my provinces, this has also happened elsewhere and is incredibly annoying, do AI randomly attack, or is there something that makes me the aggressor somehow?
      FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS!!!!
    • Elite AI sometimes really likes to attack, even among each other. :00008359:

But even "normal AI" attacks occasionally "by mistake" (or better sayed because the AI is stupid).
      At least it used to be that way as I observed it several times.

Possibility exists for example if AI units have moved to provinces where they have RoW and due to rebellion or conquest by third party they suddenly stand in "no man's land".

Or eg AI units with already active "timer" for the next order/s (means an ongoing, but not yet completed command for movement or attack) will march through a previously own province which in meantime has rebelled ..
      .. if there is no RoW with the new owner it comes to war then.

It's a similar scheme as just like the other way around I think >> If peace is offered to AI, a still running "timer" can lead to counter-attacks of AI before the peace is agreed.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • It depends on your popularity that you can find in your profile. If you always declare war nicely to AI before attacking and you do a lot of trading in the market with possible AI then your popularity will be high. If it is low then AI can attack randomly. Usually only AI that you are in war with will attack. Elite AI, well that's another kind of breath.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

It depends on your popularity that you can find in your profile. If you always declare war nicely to AI before attacking and you do a lot of trading in the market with possible AI then your popularity will be high. If it is low then AI can attack randomly.
      That's about how it works with elite AI.

BMfox wrote:

Usually only AI that you are in war with will attack.
      That's how it in principle works with normal AI.

Normal AI will NEVER "deliberately" start a war -- however, at certain constellations it can happen "by mistake" ..

.. if a AI unit is in a foreign province where it previously had RoW, but the province now belongs to a nation where the AI has no RoW (Rebellion, Conquest) and the AI unit reaches the province center, or comes in contact with native units, even if the AI unit stands still and the native unit runs towards by marching (not by attacking), in both cases war will triggered in which the AI unit is regarded as the attacker (War, without warning..), since the AI is located unauthorized in a foreign territory (..is the intruder).

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D