State Based Efficency

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• State Based Efficency

May I ask if you are attacking a stack of troops!. For example your opponent has 5 Medium Tanks and you have 2 groups of 8 Infantry. You attack the opponent with 1 group of Infantry then 20 minutes later you attack the group with another stack of Infantry, then will you lose Stat Based Efficency because you attacked the group with 16 Infantry units or is stat based efficency measured what you attacked with the stack of troops. So if I done this will I lose Stat Based Efficency or not
    • bobcat79 wrote:

May I ask if you are attacking a stack of troops!. For example your opponent has 5 Medium Tanks and you have 2 groups of 8 Infantry. You attack the opponent with 1 group of Infantry then 20 minutes later you attack the group with another stack of Infantry, then will you lose Stat Based Efficency because you attacked the group with 16 Infantry units or is stat based efficency measured what you attacked with the stack of troops. So if I done this will I lose Stat Based Efficency or not

If your both stacks has the direct command to attack the target (or if they have the same marching-endpoint in the target) they will merge after the attack of the later coming stack ..
      (and the new big stack uses the longest timer then -- if nothing has changed in the last year)

.. so >> after the attack of the second group you lose the SBDE benefit of two groups since they will merged now and the new big stack takes the timer of the later (latest) attacking stack ..

.. but as Futz says it's easy to avoid >> if one (or more) stacks gets each separate marching endpoints just beyond the target, they will not merge during the fight.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D