Resources button

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think the game does not benefit from having too many options for map view settings.
      In CoW we have the additional VPs to display on the map and we felt that sou do your strategic planning with looking at VPs and resources of provinces, since these are the two expansive relevant things to conquer...

The names are already removed from that view once you zoom out a bit.

I think we should get this working in a way that the default is actually what most players want. (S1914 legacy is not what that is ;) )
    • Enlightning Man wrote:

I think the game does not benefit from having too many options for map view settings.
      In CoW we have the additional VPs to display on the map and we felt that sou do your strategic planning with looking at VPs and resources of provinces, since these are the two expansive relevant things to conquer...

The names are already removed from that view once you zoom out a bit.

I think we should get this working in a way that the default is actually what most players want. (S1914 legacy is not what that is ;) )
      I just really like reviving dead threads today. By the way, I kind of noticed that @Enlightening Man –'s post is a little counterintuitive. However, I still agree with @nemuritor98_ and still think there should be a separate mapmode.
      It's been a while